Laboratory Hand Sheet Bench
Catalog Number P-200
The FORMAX II is a complete laboratory set
up for producing high quality test sheets. The custom bench includes all necessary
equipment and is pre-wired & plumbed for easy installation.
- Includes FORMAX: Proportioner, 8"x8" Sheet
Mold, Roll Press, Hot Plate, Drum Dryer, Scale, White Water Return System & Custom
- Complete Sheet Making Control Panel
- Framing 1 ½" x 6" Poplar, water-proofed interior
- Sides, Front, and Back 5/8" exterior grade plywood with plastic laminate
- Stainless Steel Sink, 40"l x 25"w x 6 ¾" d, with mounted sheet mold.
- Six Stainless Steel Leveling Feet
- Plumbing ¾" copper main line with ½" copper to equipment & faucets
- Dimensions: 126"l x 35"w x 73"h
- Utilities: Power 220 V/60 Hz/1 phase; Fresh water; Air 80 psi min.
- Sheet Size: TAPPI round sheets or 12" x 12"
- Complete Stainless Steel Bench Top
- Custom Equipment and Bench Configurations
Call for Details and Arrange for a Demonstration in Our
[ New Products ] [ Drum Dryer ] [ 12" x 12" Sheet Mold ] [ 8" x 8" Sheet Mold ] [ Hot Plate ] [ 1800 Laboratory Pulper ] [ 1800H Laboratory Pulper ] [ 450H Laboratory Pulper ] [ Maelstrom Pulper ] [ Micro Maelstrom Pulper ] [ Roll Press ] [ Screw Press ] [ Proportioner ] [ Flotation De-Inking Cell ] [ White Water Return System ] [ NEENAH Expansimeter ] [ Automatic Laboratory Sheet Machine ] [ Laboratory Bench ] [ Standard Sheet Mold ]
[ Home ] [ About AMC ] [ Services ] [ Products ] [ Parts List ] [ Contact Us ]
Adirondack Machine Corporation
181 Dixon Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
518-792-2274 - Fax
Search engine positioning and hosting
Mannix Marketing, Inc.