Automatic Laboratory Sheet Machine
Catalog Number P-300
Designed for ease of use, this machine rapidly and automatically forms hand sheets to computer controlled recipes and parameters. Stock, additives, and white water are consistently proportioned for uniform sheet properties. After forming, the sheet
passes over a suction box and through a press section for de-watering and consolidation.
The sheet is then dried and deposited on a collection tray.
III is an excellent choice for the paper, fiber, or chemical research lab performing
designed experiments and process development. Up to 55 sheets per hour can be produced
with completely automatic operation. Additionally, the machine can be operated in a manual
or jog mode to produce precisely controlled hand sheets.
- Sheet weights from 24 to 360 g/m2.
- All wetted parts are stainless steel, PVC, or rubber.
- 316 stainless Fourdrinier type forming wire with continuous
- White water return system and multiple stock tanks
- Touch screen computer controlled parameters for uniform
- Modular suction box & press section for efficient
de-watering & web consolidation.
- Sheet size: 8" x 8" square (round sheets or
12" x 12" square, optional)
- Dimensions: 106"l x 36"w x 68"h
- Utilities: Power 220 V, 3 phase, 60 Hz; Fresh water; Air 80
Call for Details and Arrange for a Demonstration in Our
[ New Products ] [ Drum Dryer ] [ 12" x 12" Sheet Mold ] [ 8" x 8" Sheet Mold ] [ Hot Plate ] [ 1800 Laboratory Pulper ] [ 1800H Laboratory Pulper ] [ 450H Laboratory Pulper ] [ Maelstrom Pulper ] [ Micro Maelstrom Pulper ] [ Roll Press ] [ Screw Press ] [ Proportioner ] [ Flotation De-Inking Cell ] [ White Water Return System ] [ NEENAH Expansimeter ] [ Automatic Laboratory Sheet Machine ] [ Laboratory Bench ] [ Standard Sheet Mold ]
[ Home ] [ About AMC ] [ Services ] [ Products ] [ Parts List ] [ Contact Us ]
Adirondack Machine Corporation
181 Dixon Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
518-792-2274 - Fax
Search engine positioning and hosting
Mannix Marketing, Inc.